How it works
1. Read it!
Read a short pre-flight briefing that gives you the essence of the material you need to know before each flight lesson.
2. Watch it!
See the maneuver performed. Get a visual on your objective along with supplemental information on the maneuver itself.
3. Do it!
Put it all together in a high resolution interactive simulation where you do the flying! You are allowed to fail and encouraged to try again until you master the maneuver.
- 30 hours of training material based on the FAA Private Pilot Certificate curriculum.
- Each of the 60 lesson including 73 interactive simulations is designed to maximize integration and retention.
- The unique combination of visual, auditory and kinesthetic exercises allows students to assimilate key concepts and skills on the ground ensuring they master them quickly in the air.
Click here to see the complete course outline.
- After passing the written exam, a minimum number of 40 flight hours is required for the private pilot certificate.
- The average student requires 75 flight hours.
- The average students pays for 35 more hours of flight time than is required for certification.
Minimum Required: 40 Hours
Average Student: 75 Hours
Difference: 35 Hours
- Reduce the cost of your flight training
- Reduce the time to get your wings
- Increase the enjoyment of flight training
- Proceed at your own pace
- Access the course as long as you need it!
FOR FLIGHT SCHOOLS
We help you help your students!
TCS is creating partnerships with universities, flight schools, students and industry leaders to create turnkey solutions that increase learning opportunities for flight students.
Contact us today and find out how True Course Simulations can maximize value for your students and your organization:
- Reduce flight training time
- Increase student retention
- Provide alternative to weather delays
- Increase Instructor Pilot productivity
- Provide student performance data